Bread is an integral part of many cuisines. Many people consider bread as an incredible addition to nearly every food.
On the other hand, by consuming bread we are more prone to weight gain. The reason behind that is that bread contains high amounts of carbs.
If you want to enjoy a super tasty sandwich without gaining some weight, we have the perfect solution for you.
These flourless bread rolls are as tasty as the bread you consume on your everyday basis.
Here is the recipe for this delicious bread rolls:
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder
- Baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Baking paper
For this recipe you will need two bowls. In the first bowl you will have to beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. In the second bowl you will have to mix the yolks, baking powder and the cream cheese.
Mix the separate mixtures very well. After doing that you will have to combine them while slowly stirring. You will have to do this because you need to keep its volume.
The next step is to apply the baking paper in a pan. Then add the flourless bread rolls on it. In order to make them the right way, you will have to leave enough space between them.
Preheat the oven at 150 degrees. Place the bread rolls in the oven and bake them for about 25 minutes.
You should not be concerned about the shape of the bread rolls. Their shape might change if you put them in a hermetically tight container. This often happens when you cool them down.
After this procedure, the flourless bread rolls will look as same as a normal bread.
Since it is very soft, this bread is perfect for gravy and sandwiches.
By slicing the bread roll in half, you will be able to make a healthy and delicious sandwich. You can add mozzarella, chicken breast, and fresh veggies to make it extra tasty.
If you use sweet spreads, these bread rolls can be consumed as desserts.
Gluten Free Bread Rolls
This recipe makes 9 bread rolls. You can add these bread rolls to your child’s lunch box, make them for picnics or freeze them as a handy standby.
- 250g gluten free white bread flour
- 1 tablespoon quick yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix the flour, quick yeast, salt and sugar together.
- While mixing well add the milk and egg.
- Leave the resulting dough in a draught place for 90 minutes. Cover it with a tea towel.
- Add the oil. You need to mix everything well.
- Place round spoonfuls of dough onto the cavities of an oiled bun or muffin tray.
- You need to make sure that you brush each dough ball with cold water.
- Allow it to rise. This process takes about 35/40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.