If you regularly put a piece of ice on a special place on the body, the body begins to rejuvenate, many diseases disappear, and you’ll always be healthy, cheerful and full of energy.
The human body has a completely unique place.
If you regularly put ice on it, the body begins to rejuvenate, many diseases disappear, and you’ll be healthy, cheerful and full of energy all the time.
This place is located between the tendons in the neck, and in particular on the back of the head, It is the hole where the head and the neck unite.
There is the point which in the Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu (a shelter from the wind).
The method consists of the following: a man lies on his stomach (or sits) and some ice (approximately 2 × 2 cm) is put on the Feng Fu point(the hole in the back of the head), and hold it for 20 minutes. The ice can be fixed with a bandage, a scarf, etc.
Do it regularly with a 2-3 day breaks, on an empty stomach in the morning and at night, before going to bed. A cold is impossible to occur during this procedure.
You may feel a sense of cold at the beginning, but after 30-40 seconds, you will feel an influx of heat from the point of the action. The first few days You will have a feeling of euphoria in the first few days due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
What is achieved by putting ice on the back of the head, on the Feng Fu point:
- Improved sleep
- Constant good mood and general vitality
- Excellent work of the digestive tract
- No more common colds (ice can be used for high fever as well)
- Eliminated headaches, toothaches, pains in joints
In particular, the operation on the Feng Fu point helps with the diseases of:
- Respiratory organs
- Cardiovascular system
- Neurological diseases with degenerative changes in the spine
- Acute gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
- Disorders of the thyroid gland
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
- Bronchial asthma
- Disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
- Cellulite (especially for the prevention and in the early stage)
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle, impotence, frigidity, endocrine infertility
- Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia
To speak in harsh terms, the operation on the Feng Fu point Feng Fu does not cure, but returns one to his physiological norm, literally rejuvenates the body, and gives a strong living impulse to the body.
Contraindications: pregnancy, presence of a pacemaker, epilepsy and schizophrenia.
In the Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system, so the energy flow and the functional activity of organs can be affected by massage.