Even though you may not be familiar with this fact, but oral health is deeply associated with your overall health. If you want to take a good care of your oral health, try this mouthwash!
Besides leaving the mouth clean and breath minty, this mouthwash also removes and reduces plaque, fights against bacteria and aids in between dental cleanings.
With good oral care and diets you can cure cavities.
This DIY mouthwash will provide you with the following benefits:
- This DIY mouthwash is the same as the products that you purchase in the markets but cheaper.
- You are able to remove tartar with the use of natural ingredients.
- This mouthwash does not contain chemicals as the ones that you purchase in markets. These types of mouthwash are filled with chemicals, colors, preservatives, flavors…
In this article we are going to present you the best and the cheapest baking soda mouthwash.
The best cleaner for oral hygiene is sodium bicarbonate. Besides bleaching and removing stains, this mouthwash is also successful in killing bacteria, microbes and tartar. This mouthwash is also capable of removing bad breath and cavities.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 cup of cold water
- ½ cup of warm water
The first thing you need to do is to mix the baking soda and salt. Wet the brush with water and spread the mixture of baking soda and salt on it. Now, rub the teeth with the toothbrush. Spit out and repeat the same process again. Then, you will have to mix hydrogen with warm water. Rinse your mouth and spit. In order to remove the remains of tartar, use a toothpick. Rinse your mouth with cold water.
It is recommended to repeat this procedure 2 times a week. For better results, try daily oil pulling.
Tips you need to know:
- In order to avoid the bad consequences, always spit out the mouthwash.
- You need to brush your teeth 3 times every day if you want to provide your teeth with the best oral care. Using a good quality paste also helps.
- In order to sanitize the mouth, spicy foods work up the saliva glands.