The Japanese are- a miracle! Numerous people were assured in this by the Japanese methods for weight loss and massaging of the longevity point, Zu San Li.
I want to introduce you to another fascinating invention -- Japanese rejuvenating facial massage Zogan, which in translation means “Creating faces” and has an ancient Japanese roots.
We were introduced to it by the popular Japanese stylist and beauty expert -- Jukuko Tanaka, who attracted the attention of millions people worldwide.
In recent years the interest for the Zogan massage by women of all ages is only increasing. Zogan massage is quite simple to implement, easy to learn and accessible to all, and it only takes away 5-7 minutes a day.
And in your hands, it becomes a powerful tool not only for the preservation of youth, but also for a notable facial rejuvenation.
Jukuki Tanaka guarantees that you will already notice the first positive results after two weeks of daily massage.
The Zogan massage has a significant effect in the rejuvenation:
It visibly reduces wrinkles, the skin becomes taut, smooth and elastic, it forms the correct facial contours, eliminates the swelling and puffiness of the face, dark circles are diminished or have completely disappeared, it solves the problem of the “second double chin”.
This strong effect is achieved due to the massage of certain “magical points of beauty.”
- Lymphatic massage- Zogan triggers the removal of toxins, improves tissue nutrition and relieves them of excess fluids
- A deep massage of the facial muscles, which includes the technique of manual therapy relaxes the muscles, has a soothing effect on the skin and on the blood vessels of the face, strengthens and revitalizes them, tightens facial contours.
- Daily massaging the face (5-7 minutes per day), will significantly rejuvenate facial skin, eliminate the small, and significantly reduce the deep, wrinkles. It solves the swellings, bloating, dark circles and double chin.
Perform the Zogan massage using oils or creams for massage, which are applied to a cleansed face.
Jukuko Tanaka recommends cotton oil. Some call it the “golden oil”. It contains large amounts of vitamins, minerals and omega-6 fatty acids.
It is rich in Phytosterols, which give it durability, but also enable it to be easily absorbed into the skin.
It leaves a special feeling of smoothness. It is very light in texture and gets quickly absorbed by the skin.
If you do not find cotton oil, you can safely use other vegetable oil, suitable for the facial skin (such as olive or almond oil, etc.).
Contraindications for performing this massage:
- -- a disease of the lymphatic system
- -- ENT diseases
- -- diseases of the facial skin
- If you have a cold, a runny nose, and you have a fever -- better to refrain from massage, because it primarily affects the lymphatic system, activating it.
This video will show you how to properly perform the Zogan massage. You do not even need a mirror, just look at the screen of your computer and repeat the movements, until you remember them.
At the end of the video, you will see the results “before” and “after”, after two weeks of performing the facial massage technique Zogan.
Take ten minutes of your free time, relax and enjoy your rejuvenation.