Each of us who has tried any exercise programs, asks: Is there an exercise that certainly, with no failure will shape perfect abs?
Fortunately, there is a positive answer to this question.
Marie Vinzor, leader of Pilates movement and founder of the Pilates studio Vinzor explains that there is only one exercise that will surely burn fat from the abdominal area.
“The intermittent-ab exerciseis great because it activates all the abs” -- said Vinzor.
How to do the exercise?
Take care of a few basic rules before you lie down on the floor. Prepare to twist the body as much as possible.
- Lie on the floor, relax your spine, and stay longer in that position.
- Place your arms on your head, keeping them behind one another or with your fingers crossed. Let them be completely straight and open.
- Lift your legs at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Lift your right leg toward your chest, at the same time straightening up the left one.Simultaneously, turn upper body towards your right side.Your right leg and leftarm should touch.
- Now change sides. Your left leg should touch your right arm.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times on each side.