Sourdough of beetroot is very useful and it contains components that trigger the liver, kidneys and intestines.
The results of some medical research show that drinking beetroot sourdough can prevent the development of malignant tumors, cleanse the liver, relieve the body of toxins and other “waste”, remove constipation and other intestinal problems.
Russian traditional medicine considers the beetroot sourdough as the best non-medical drug for hypertension because it normalizes the blood pressure (reduces it) for a longer period of time and it is useful in atherosclerosis.
I used beetroot sourdough and according to this recipe I cleaned the liver (after aggressive chemotherapy). The process of preparation is not difficult, it is available to everyone.
Sourdough of beetroot recipe:
For the preparation of this medicinal sourdough of beetroot you will need:
- Glass jar of 3 liters (clay bowl would be better, if you have one)
- 700 gr beets (about 3 medium sized fresh beetroot)
- 2 tablespoons flour or 2 pieces of rye bread
- 200 gr sugar
- 100 gr raisins
- Take freshly washed beets and cut into cubes or thin slice and put them into a clean jar
- Add the raisins, 2 tablespoons of flour and 200 g of sugar
- Fill the jar with cold boiled water and stir
- Cover the jar with plastic lid or it would be even better if you place a double gauze (so your sourdough is “breathing”) and leave in a warm place for 6-7 days to ferment
- Mix the contents in the jar twice a day, if it is necessary you can remove the foam
- After 7 days strain the mixture through gauze and then you will get your beetroot sourdough
Drink 3-4 tablespoons three times daily before meals.
Sourdough of beetroot can cleanse the liver and normalize blood pressure
Keep the sourdough in the refrigerator.
This method is applied by doctors in some hospitals in Kiev and Lugansk, because it showed excellent results not only for cleaning the liver, but also to the whole organism. And it is also an excellent tool for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Drink all of the sourdough and you will complete the first course of liver cleansing. Take a break for 3 months and repeat the treatment. Again, take a break 3 months and repeat this treatment three times.
After a year, your liver will be completely clean!
However, this beetroot sourdough cleanses the liver and kidneys very well.
There are contraindications:
The sourdough is not recommended for those who have diseased kidneys, problems with the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase and gout. In this case, a physician consultation is needed. You need to be careful if you have low pressure.