How to create a balance but not overeat and remain moderate in everything?
When consuming the food, the body needs time to decompose and absorb certain ingredients, before it processes it.
Time of digestion of food in the stomach:
- 30min -- juices, salads, fruits, vegetables
- 1- 2 hours -- water, tea, coffee, cocoa, soup, milk, eggs, rice, boiled river fish, seeds
- 2-3 hours -- hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled sea fish, boiled potatoes, bread, walnuts, almonds, milk, cheeses
- 3- 4 hours- chicken and beef (cooked), rye bread, apples, carrots, radishes, spinach, cucumbers, fried potatoes, ham
- 4-5 hours -- beans, peas, roasted meats, hard cheeses
Try not to eat 3- 4 hours before bedtime. If you stick to the principle -- “do not eat until there is food in the stomach,” then you will not only lose weight, but will also preserve the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
Gradually, the stomach is reduced in size, and the habit that you do not overeat remains. And there is no other philosophy.