If you have never heard of the Moringa tree, you should know that it is one of the most beneficial trees on the planet!
It is a rich source of vitamin C, protein, fat, potassium, iron, carotenoids, and other important nutrients. Its bark, leaves, flowers, and roots are all used as nutritional supplements, as well as in the production of skin oils, perfumes, and cosmetics.
100 grams of dry Moringa leaves contain:
- 25 times more iron than in spinach
- 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges
- 17 times more calcium than in milk
- 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
- 9 times more protein than in yogurt
- 15 times more potassium than in bananas
This tree contains chemical compounds which have been found to exhibit beneficial biochemical activities, like immunity strengthening, fighting heart disease and atherosclerosis, as well as antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, and tumor-suppressive effects.
Here are the most important health benefits of his tree:
- The high fiber content cleanses the intestines from any excess waste from greasy meals.
- The leaves contain chlorogenic acid decelerate the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
- It contains a compound known as niaziminin, which has strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects.
- It regulates the function of a hyperactive thyroid.
- The seed has potent cleansing properties, so it effectively purifies the water.
- Its strong antibiotic and antibacterial properties fight a bacterium which causes gastritis, ulcers, and gastric cancer.
- The leaves contain numerous essential amino acids, minerals, and vitamins.
Therefore, this highly beneficial plant definitely deserves a place in your home pharmacy! Make sure you use its numerous health benefits and support your overall health!